DentalPlus Savings Plan
utilizing the DenteMax® network, the DentalPlus Savings Plan is one of the most affordable and easy-to-use discount dental networks in the United States. With the DenteMax® network of dentists, members can save from 20% to 50% on most dental procedures with access to a national network of general and specialty dentists. The DenteMax® network has been delivering a quality dental network for over 30 years.
- Powered by the DenteMax® network
- 20% discount on the plan price when using Promo Code
- Individual and family plan options - No age restrictions
- The family option includes everyone that lives at the same address
- Choice of monthly or annual plans to fit your budget
- Start using your DentalPlus Dental Discount Plan Immediately
- You can use this dental / vision discount plan as often as needed
- No waiting - Immediate savings on dental services
- Membership kit includes instructions and 2 ID cards
- Cancel at any time - No questions asked - No cancellation fees
- Search for providers in the DenteMax® network
Note: Your permanent ID cards will arrive by mail within 7-10 business days. You can cancel within 30 days after receipt of membership materials and receive a full refund, less the processing fee.
DentalPlus Dental Saving Plan Details
The DenteMax® Network Features:
- Save 20% to 50% on most dental care procedures: check-ups, cleanings, fillings, root canals and more
- Orthodontics, Teeth Whitening, Cosmetic Dentistry, Oral Surgery and Children’s Specialists included
- High-quality, credentialed dentists
|Description||Regular Cost *||Plan Cost **||$ Savings||Savings %|
|Four Bitewing X-rays||$85||$36||$49||58%|
|Composite (White) Filling||$201||$87||$114||57%|
|Crown - (porcelain fused to noble metal)||$1,424||$679||$745||52%|
|Complete Upper Denture||$2,047||$810||$1,237||60%|
|Molar Root Canal||$1,382||$674||$708||51%|
|Extraction (single tooth)||$240||$85||$155||65%|
|Average Savings: 56%|
* Regular cost is based on the national average of the 80th percentile usual and customary rates as detailed in the 2015 FairHealth Report in the Los Angeles, Orlando, Chicago and New York City metropolitan statistical areas.
** These fees represent the average of the assigned DenteMax® network fees in the Los Angeles, Orlando, Chicago and New York City metropolitan statistical areas.
Prices subject to change.
Vision Care - EyeMed (included at no additional cost)
Members save 20% to 40% off the retail price of eyewear with the EyeMed Vision Care Access Plan D discount program through the Access network. Members are eligible for discounts on exams, eyeglasses and contact lenses from more than 65,000 providers nationwide including independent optometrists, ophthalmologists, opticians, and leading optical retailers such as LensCrafters®, Sears Optical®, Target Optical®, JCPenney® Optical, and most Pearle Vision® locations. View More Information on the EyeMed Vision Plan.
LASIK Eye Surgery - National LASIK Network (LCA)
Members will receive discounts on LASIK that are available at approximately 600 locations nationwide*. All in-network providers extend discounts of 15% off standard prices or 5% off promotional prices. All surgeons must also meet strict credentialing standards in order to be in-network.
*Product not available in MT
Members receive discounts exclusively available through LasikPlus, the featured provider:
- 15% off standard prices or 5% off promotional prices or special member prices
- Free exam (over $100 value)
- Free enhancements for life on most procedures
THIS PLAN IS NOT INSURANCE and is not intended to replace health insurance. This plan does not meet the minimum creditable coverage requirements under M.G.L. c.111M and 956 CMR 5.00. This plan is not a Qualified Health Plan under the Affordable Care Act. This is not a Medicare prescription drug plan. The range of discounts will vary depending on the type of provider and service. The plan does not pay providers directly. Plan members must pay for all services but will receive a discount from participating providers. The list of participating providers is on this website. A written list of participating providers is available upon request. You may cancel within the first 30 days after receipt of membership materials and receive a full refund, less a nominal processing fee (nominal fee for MD residents is $5, AR and TN residents will be refunded processing fee). Discount Medical Plan Organization and administrator: Careington International Corporation, 7400 Gaylord Parkway, Frisco, TX 75034; phone 800-441-0380.
This plan is not available in Vermont or Washington
|Member + One||$14.95||$149.00|
|Member + Family||$17.95||$179.00|
Plus, a one-time non-refundable
The DentalPlus dental discount plan includes the EyeMed Discount Vision Plan at no additional cost. More Info
The DentalPlus Dental Savings plan is a discount plan. When you Sign Up, you have access to substantial discounts on most dental Procedures.
Simply use a participating provider and pay the discounted amount directly to your dental office.
You can use your DentalPlus Savings plan immediately after you sign up. You will receive a temporary ID number by email.
Your permanent ID cards will arrive in the mail within 7-10 business days.
- You can use your dental and vision plan as often as needed
- There is No Waiting for preventative, basic or major services.
- Your entire household (including children away at college) can be included in the family plan.
- You can cancel your DentalPlus dental discount plan at any time. If you cancel within the first 30 days of enrollment, you'll receive a 100% refund less any nominal processing fee paid at the time you signed up, no questions asked.
- You may go to the provider of your choice; however, you will only receive a discount by going to a participating provider. You can also change providers at any time, just make sure you use a participating provider.